Are you an ambitious SEO Expert looking to advance your SEO skills? Do you want to secure a position within an award winning agency? Then our SEO Specialist role could be for you.
Please note, this job is based at our office in Leigh-on-Sea.
Who are you?
As our SEO Expert at Storm, your role will be to support the Head of SEO in a wide range of SEO related activities including on-page and off-page optimisation, link building, and technical SEO.
You’ll play an integral part in our SEO and PPC team, working alongside the Head of SEO, and reporting to the Head of Strategy, who is responsible for overall client strategies, and through the line delivery of all projects.
Who are we?
Storm is a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing full-service agency. We are ranked by the Drum as the No. 1 agency (Essex and East Anglia).
What do you need?
- At least 3 years’ experience in SEO
- Familiarity with technical SEO
- An understanding of marketing best practices and techniques
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SEO Builder, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools
- Knowledge of developments in digital marketing
What is your role?
- To perform SEO tasks including on-page/off-page optimisation
- Assist with implementing link building strategy
- Carrying out detailed keyword research
- Recommending and supporting changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve organic search site performance
- Assist with PPC campaigns where required, including recommending and supporting changes to campaigns, landing page optimisation, campaign creation and A/B testing
- Assist with Organic and Paid Social campaigns with a focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimisation of copy and site structure for improved paid & organic search performance
- Assist with digital campaigns with a focus on identifying targets and performing outreach
- Research & carry out on-page, off-page and backlink audits - providing recommendations where necessary.