Are you an experienced SEO specialist with big ambitions? Do you want to secure a senior position within an award winning agency? Then our Technical SEO Manager position could be perfect for you.
Who are you?
As our Technical SEO Manager your role will be to create, deliver and measure effective SEO strategies, taking hands-on ownership of projects from strategy and implementation to delivery, reporting and analysis.
You’ll be part of our SEO and PPC team, working with, and reporting to the Head of Strategy, who is responsible for overall client strategies, and through the line delivery of all projects.
Who are we?
Storm is a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing full-service agency. We are ranked by the Drum as the No. 1 agency (Essex and East Anglia).
What do you need?
- At least 3 years' all-round experience in SEO, either agency or client side
- Experience in various SEO tools and relevant applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console etc.)
- Good knowledge of Google algorithms and history
- Technically capable and hands-on.
- Proven, strong SEO experience.
- Strategic ability to understand projects and their differing analytical goals
- The ability to strategise with cross-agency teams to execute marketing campaigns
- Ability to explain complex SEO to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Mature Google Analytics and other Google product experience is a highly desirable
- Excellent communicator, internally and externally
- A strong desire to introduce and improve processes.
- Knowledge and delivery of multilingual SEO - highly desirable
What is your role?
- To be obsessed by our clients search performance and SERP positions
- Work with the Strategic team to ensure accurate implementation of SEO improvements and strategy.
- Implementing an SEO measurement framework to quantify improvements both in terms of competitors vs. our clients
- Automating SEO reporting and providing regular updates on performance, needs, and blockers
- Conduct technical site audits to identify new opportunities and validate SEO requests provided by internal stakeholders and partner agencies.
- Oversee the implementation of technical SEO recommendations in global websites and platforms.
- Contribute to the technical SEO roadmap and take the necessary actions so it is successfully delivered.
- Provide SEO recommendations for information architecture, navigation, page layout, internal linking and structured data.
- Find ways to reduce crawl errors, improve site accessibility.
- Developing a backlog of technical Organic Search enhancements