Are you an experienced Senior Designer with big ambitions? As a multi-award-winning marketing agency, we’re not interested in people who simply want a job. The mediocre should apply elsewhere. We’re looking to hear from creative people who want to work with like-minded experts in their field. We produce outstanding results for our clients, and we do this because we are passionate team players with strong collaborative values that focus on delivery. Yes, we work hard, but we’re also incredibly friendly and supportive, providing exposure to a variety of client work and ongoing training opportunities to ensure that you are consistently developing your career.
- Provide top-down creative insight and direction at the point of brief. This is a lead role in the design department!
- Multi-disciplined. Create and develop high-level creative concepts across a range of mediums both digital and print
- Ensure quality of creative output across the team working with the Design Manager to ensure all processes are adhered to
- Collaborating with the team to critique and improve work/hold feedback and review sessions to help other designers develop their skills
- Be versatile enough to deliver anything from website layouts and storyboarding through to infographics and branding
- Work across departments to ensure the creative strategy is executed correctly
- Attend client workshops and meetings when required
- Understand different industry/market/audience needs and be able to deliver relevant/fit-for-purpose output
- Responsible for the design output of the creative team.
- Strategic/lateral thinker as well as creative
- Ability to interpret briefs and understand the clients' requirements/needs
- Receptive to feedback and wider direction
- Take pride in the delivery of work and never be satisfied with 'good enough'
- Ability to visualise ideas using sketches as well as software
- Be highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Nice to have: Sketch experience
- Experience with B2B very favourable
In return we can offer you:
· Fully stocked bar with free drinks every Friday. We’ve got plenty of non-alcoholic options for non-drinkers too.
· Christmas party and a summer social event.
· Late grace so that you never miss your child’s school events.
· Social events throughout the year. Leigh-on-Sea is a fantastic place to socialise!
· Birthday treats. Well, who doesn’t like cake?
More benefits will be added soon!