A combination of long-standing client relationships and the on-boarding of some new and exciting accounts means we are looking to grow our award-winning agency with the addition of a Project Manager on a part-time/flexible basis.
If you want to work with a talented and ambitious team of creative people in an independent, full-service agency that offers the opportunity for growth and progression, then our Project Manager role could be for you!
What do you need?
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience at a web development, digital, marketing agency or similar
- Experience in independently managing digital projects e.g. websites and apps
- To be technical minded in nature – you will not need to code, but you should be comfortable with terminology, technologies and requirements. You will be able to interpret functional specifications and technical direction from developers, effectively convey these to the client, and drive the projects through
- To be creative, innovative, self-starting and proactive
- Adept at using relevant Project Management tools suitable for managing website projects/timelines/resource scheduling with the ability to provide and communicate task and status updates to the wider team on a regular basis
- Confidence when communicating with both internal stakeholders first and foremost, as well as client liaison
- Experience in managing projects and teams on a remote basis is desirable
- Demonstrable time management skills and organisational ability with experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines with tight timescales, and various stakeholders involved
What will you be doing?
- Acting as the key contact for web development projects within the agency, maintaining awareness of status, next steps, challenges at all times
- Scheduling resources/diaries for the web development team
- Reporting back and working closely with the Client Services and Operations Manager to ensure hours are completed, output is of a high quality and projects remain on track
- Manage third party vendors contributing to the projects where relevant, to ensure timely delivery
- Collaborating with all team members, developing close working relationships with the development department and client services
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders to ensure all parties are engaged with, so reviews and sign-offs are properly managed
- Recognise the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to changes along the way
- Manage project plans, timelines and expectation/technical specs where appropriate
- Resolve challenging project issues with a collaborative solutions-focused approach, whilst maintaining a positive outlook, attitude and work ethic.
No agencies, please.