Are you an ambitious PPC Specialist looking to advance your PPC skills? Do you want to secure a position within an award winning agency? Then our PPC Specialist opportunity could be for you.
Who are you?
You’ll be driven, curious and ambitious, with at least 3 years experience with PPC, knowledge of Google Ads and other PPC channels and ideally certifications in Google Ads and Analytics.
Who are we?
Storm is a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing full-service agency. We are ranked by the Drum as the No. 1 agency (Essex and East Anglia).
What do you need?
- 3 years+ hands on PPC experience, ideally within an agency environment
- Good knowledge of AdWords and Bing ads
- Having a valid AdWords certification is an advantage
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Communication or related discipline preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English is essential
- An understanding of PPC and cross-channel tracking
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills
- To be a team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team.
What is your role?
- Day-to-day managing of our PPC accounts (campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation)
- Reporting on PPC campaigns and identifying areas for improvement
- Define, execute, and measure biddable media campaigns, ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered
- Liaising with other channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings
- Keyword research and analysis
- Monitoring competitor’s activity
- Evaluating, proposing and implementing the most suitable PPC optimisation
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation
- Creative A/B testing
- Proactively keep up to date with the latest trends, with a view to apply these to the business where applicable
- Optimising campaigns by adjusting bids for demographics, devices, and audiences
- Apply creativity through ad copy and test to continually increase performance
- Develop test/learn/test process to successfully drive PPC Campaign results
- Measure success of campaigns through development of analysing and reporting where enhancements can be made
- Conduct insightful market and competitor analysis to fully understand the dynamics of the market
- Manage workload across multiple biddable media projects including Google Ads, Bing Ads and Social Paid channels
- Work to develop and drive improved efficiencies and processes.