Who are you?
Are you an experienced Strategic Marketer looking for a more senior position with an award winning agency?
Are you a high-level thinker, with the ability to work with multiple clients across multiple projects? If so, you could be our next Strategic Marketing Manager.
Who are we?
Storm is a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing full-service agency. We are ranked by the Drum as the No. 1 agency (Essex and East Anglia).
Please note, this job is based at our office in Leigh-on-Sea
What will you be doing?
You’ll be the starting point for many B2B and B2C businesses, working with the wider strategy team to direct digital, traditional and multi-channel marketing plans. You'll also be:
- Feeding into and establishing short and long-term marketing strategies for clients across a range of industries
- Briefing in other teams on work to be executed, seeing that strategy is correctly delivered throughout the process
- Tracking and analysing activity, monitor client competitors and confidently deliver recommendations
- Understanding different industry/market/audience needs and be able to deliver relevant/fit-for-purpose output
- Undertaking brand, marketing and website workshops with clients in order to create proposals and reports with the Head of Strategy
- Helping develop customer journeys, personas and key messaging
- Using live and post-campaign insight to analyse and improve future activity
What do you need?
- At least 4 years+ experience in a strategic marketing role
- Ideally have or be working towards CIM membership/qualification
- A strong grasp of both traditional and digital marketing principles, strategies and tools
- Mature Google Analytics and other Google product experience is a highly desirable
- A proven track record in delivering successful strategies for either B2B or B2C (both, ideally!)
- To be results-driven and proactive in your approach, with the ability to deliver on multiple fast-paced projects at any one time
What benefits will you get?
- Allocated budget for training, conferences, workshops, mentoring
- The opportunity to work with a prestigious client base
- Transparent and accelerated career progression
- Office closure over Christmas with an extra days holiday as a gift
- Regular social events throughout the year. Leigh-on-Sea is a great place to work and socialise; a seaside town with a buzzing broadway full of bars, shops, restaurants etc
- Free bar Fridays from 4pm
Please note: We will be unable to consider you for this role if you do not provide a covering letter and CV.
No calls from agencies please.