Are you an experienced Designer with big ambitions? Do you want to secure a senior creative position within an award winning agency? Then you could be our next Design Lead.
Who are we?
Storm is a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing full-service agency. We are ranked by the Drum as the No. 1 agency (Essex and East Anglia).
What will you be doing?
As Design Lead your role will be to bring creativity, insight, and design development to the department, taking hands-on ownership of projects; from sketching and concepting, to prototyping through to final deliverables. You will be working with, and reporting to the Design Manager, who is responsible for overall through-the-line delivery of all projects, internal processes and inter-departmental communication and cohesion.
What do you need?
- 7+ years of senior design experience
- Experience supervising multiple projects, team members and clients; you’ll be used to meeting client objectives, KPIs, budgets and tight deadlines
- An understanding of different industry/market/audience needs and be able to deliver relevant/fit-for-purpose output
- A consultative and collaborative approach with the ability to interpret briefs and understand clients' requirements/needs
- Demonstrable experience in managing and delivering on a variety of projects at any one time
- A versatile nature with the ability to deliver anything from website layouts and storyboarding through to infographics and branding, working across departments to ensure the creative strategy is executed correctly
- Up to date with latest trends and technologies
- Unmovable passion for design and comfortable in turning the most of out of the box ideas into tangible and deliverable solutions
- A confident, self-starting, relentless attitude in wanting to help your team be the best and create the next generation of products and services.
What will you get?
- Allocated budget for training, conferences, workshops, mentoring
- Transparent and accelerated career progression to those with hunger and ambition
- Closed at Christmas/extra gift holiday day off
- Regular social events throughout the year. Leigh-on-Sea is a great place to work and socialise; a seaside town with a buzzing broadway full of bars, shops, restaurants etc.
Please note: We will be unable to consider you for this role if you do not provide a covering letter and CV. No calls from agencies please.