Please note, this role is based at our Studio in Leigh-on-Sea.
Are you a Junior Designer looking to kickstart your career? Are you eager to learn and looking to develop your skillset working for Essex's #1 agency? Then you could be the next member of our growing design team...
Who are we?
Storm is a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing full-service agency. We are ranked by the Drum as the No. 1 agency (Essex and East Anglia).
What do you need?
- Design related degree and/or industry experience
- Video editing experience (preferred but not essential)
- An understanding of design principles and values across web and print
- A willingness to learn and grow, humbly and quickly whilst responding positively to feedback
- A versatile nature with the ability to work fast with agility whilst not compromising accuracy
- Up to date with the latest design trends, tech and software
- Confident and willing in nature, someone who sees the role as more than just a job but a passion
What will you get?
- Allocated budget for training, conferences, workshops, mentoring
- Transparent and accelerated career progression to those with hunger and ambition
- Closed at Christmas/extra gift holiday day off
- Regular social events throughout the year. Leigh-on-Sea is a great place to work and socialise; a seaside town with a buzzing broadway full of bars, shops, restaurants etc.
Please note: We will be unable to consider you for this role if you do not provide a covering letter, CV and Portfolio. No calls from recruitment agencies please.