Client Success Manager
Please note, this role is based in our Leigh-on-Sea studio.
Who are we?
Storm is a forward-thinking, fast-paced and growing full-service agency. We are ranked by the Drum as the No. 1 agency (Essex and East Anglia).
Who are you?
Do you have experience in supporting client accounts within a creative, collaborative and fast-paced environment? Are you able to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels, whilst demonstrating a high degree of efficiency and organisation?
The Client Success Manager will act as the first point of contact for Storm’s clients and your role will include actioning tasks such as: taking messages, booking meetings, setting up quotes on the in-house system and passing information to the Agency Operations Manager (and other stakeholders within the business if required).
You will play a key role within our agency, welcoming clients into our office (post Covid), delivering critical messages at appropriate times and making decisions based on your astute understanding of our clients nuances. Professionalism and attention to detail will be essential to your role and you will play an integral part in representing Storm.
What will you be doing?
- Understand client needs; filtering information through to Agency Operations
- Provide a touchpoint for clients, ensuring their requests are always acknowledged/answered in a timely manner
- Where required, you will be responsible for reviewing out-going client collateral on behalf of the Agency Operations Manager - including quotes, proposals, slide decks, creative assets, artwork etc. With this in mind, a keen eye for creative detail is important.
- Manage a busy workload of messages/client requests and prioritise accordingly
- Produce a daily record of ‘action points’ for the Agency Operations Manager
- Book in client or internal meetings where required
- Diary management of key stakeholders and clients including meeting arrangements, collating information and ensuring any documentation is organised/prepared/sent in advance
- Act as first point of contact for the business, welcoming new guests/clients and preparing meeting rooms as required (post Covid)
- Action client requests such as sending and sharing files/documents/artwork from the server
- Working alongside the in-house Project Manager, helping to manage Storm’s time-tracking/accounts system, setting up specific jobs and tasks, and ensuring quotes are added to all projects.
What do you need?
- Proven experience in a similar role/environment
- A personable, charismatic and friendly nature
- Confidence dealing with a variety of clients and stakeholders
- An exceptional communicator - both verbal and written
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Intuitive with the ability to make quick decisions without guidance
- Impeccable time management
- Strong administrative skills and note-taking/copy-writing abilities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive
Please note: We will be unable to consider you for this role if you do not provide a covering letter and CV.
No calls from agencies please.